Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
~ 6 (organic if possible) eggs, separated
~ 1/2 pound pitted dates
~ 1/2 cup (sprouted if possible) bread crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup date sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat egg yolks.
3. Add date sugar, beat.
4. Add dates, crumbs, baking powder and mix.
5. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff.
6. Fold into the first mixture.
7. Bake in a 9x9 inch pan for 40 minutes.
Credit: This recipe is from Integrative Nutrition.