(Photo provided by Wix.)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
~ 4 (organic if possible) eggs
~ 4 (sprouted if possible) tortillas
~ 1/2 cup cooked black beans (look for "BPA-Free Lining" with canned beans)
~ 1/2 cup medium salsa
~ grated (RAW and organic if possible) cheddar cheese
~ chopped scallions
~ chopped parsley or cilantro
~ tofu or almond (or other nut) milk cheese
1. Heat tortillas in oven or toaster just until soft.
2. Warm salsa and black beans in a nonstick pan.
3. Move to one side. Crack eggs and cook 3-5 minutes to desired firmness.
4. Place two warm tortillas side-by-side on a warmed plate and slide eggs and half the salsa and beans onto the tortillas.
5. Repeat with remaining eggs.
6. Garnish with your choice of toppings.
Credit: This recipe is from Integrative Nutrition.