(This is not an actual picture of the recipe below.)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
~ 1-2 bunches of kale
~ olive oil (ghee or coconut oil)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Remove kale from stalk, leaving the greens in large pieces.
3. Place a little olive oil in a bowl, dip your fingers and rub a very light coat of oil over the kale.
4. Lay kale out on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until it starts to turn a bit brown. Keep an eye on the kale, it can burn quickly. Turn the kale over and bake with the other side up.
5. Remove and serve.
1. Try different kinds of kale or collard greens.
2. You can sprinkle with a little salt or spice such as curry or cumin after rubbing on olive oil for a little added flavor.
Credit: This recipe is from Integrative Nutrition.